Data Recapture Exercise
All Retirement Savings Account (RSA) holders are required to update their records with their Pension Fund Administrators (PFAs) based on the directive by the National Pension Commission. To this effect, we are implementing this compulsory Data Recapture Exercise.
Please refer to required document checklist below for guidance. Please note that original documents must be provided for sighting while photocopies would be retained for documentation.
CHECKLIST OF DOCUMENTS FOR DATA RECAPTURE EXCERCISE
1. Completely filled Data Recapture Exercise form.
2. Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age. The date of birth (DOB) captured must be same as the DOB on the NIMC.
3. One Passport Photograph. This is one (1) recent coloured passport sized (4”x4”) photograph taken against a white background with the RSA holder’s name written at the back of the passport. .
4. Proof of address. This could be any of the following stated below:
a) Utility bill within the past three months (Examples: PHCN bills, Water bills, Waste bills, Land use charge, Telephone bills; Cable bills etc.)
b) Valid Driver’s License (not expired)
c) Recent Tenancy Agreements
d) Permanent Voters card
e) Active Bank Statement (within the past 3 months) containing current address.
5. Means of Identification. This could be any of the following stated below:
a) Bio data page of current international passport;
b) Official/Company Identification card
c) Driver’s License; and
d) Permanent Voter’s card
6. National Identity Card or Enrolment Slip. This issued by the National Identity Management Commission indicating the National Identity Number (NIN).
7. Authenticated Bank Verification Number (BVN). This should be clearly written on the data recapture form
8. Staff Identity Number. This should be clearly written on the data recapture form
9. Letter of First Appointment/ Employment/*Attestation. This should be captured on the employer’s letter head.
*The Letter of Attestation is applicable to only employees of the Nigerian Police Force.
10.Transfer and Acceptance of Service(where applicable). This applies to Public sector workers only.
11. Additional documents to be provided by Federal Government/IPPIS funded workers:
I. Promotion Letter and Pay Slip indicating Grade Level and Step as at 30 June 2004 (where applicable).
II. Promotion Letter and Pay Slip indicating Grade Level and Step as at January 2007 (where applicable).
III. Promotion Letter and Pay Slip indicating Grade Level and Step as at July 2010 (where applicable).
IV. Promotion Letter and Pay Slip indicating Grade Level and Step as at December 2013 (where applicable).
V. Promotion Letter and Pay Slip indicating Grade Level and Step as at December 2016 (where applicable).
VI. Promotion Letter and Pay Slip indicating current Grade Level and Step (where applicable). IPPIS No. and date employee joined IPPIS (for employees of MDAs under IPPIS).